Skip to content
Hobbit is the most amazing glamping in North Texas! Isolated and deep in a forest on a cattle ranch on the banks of the Brazos River, the 2 bedroom treehouse sits on a magnificent deck by a waterfall– 15 feet off the ground!
• 6 Guests | 2 Bedrooms |
2 Queen Beds | 2 Loft Beds for Kids
• Located in a forest and 15 feet off the ground!
• Air conditioned and heated, with full bath and full kitchen!
• On a magnificent deck with hot tub, grill, and fire pit!
• With its own waterfall!
• On the Brazos River!
• In the middle of a 350 acre cattle ranch!
• Kayaks and inner tubes (summer) included!
• The owls and coyotes will serenade you at night! Amenities
• Central air and heat
• Full bathroom with over-sized shower
• Has its own waterfall
• Full kitchen including coffee maker (Keurig-type)!
• Fabulous grill on the deck
• Fire pit
• Hot tub
• Elegantly appointed Kayaks and inner tubes (summer) included (our new shuttle service up to the bridge gives you a one hour float trip back to the ranch)
• Has the only fairy forest in all of Parker County! (Build a house for the fairies out of twigs, which keeps them coming back)
• Hiking trails
• Much more…!
• The Barnyard! Come visit with Dennis the Donkey and his friends!
The Hobbit House